Every rug is unique and is easy to care for after daily or occasional use. Many of our indoor/outdoor rugs require nothing more than just a little spot cleaning. When spot cleaning isn't enough, here are the steps to keeps your indoor rugs colors bright.
- Machine or hand wash your rug with like colors in cold water on a gentle cycle.Do not use bleach, and do not iron!
- Place it in your dryer with no heat. You can also line dry, or lay flat.
- Do Not pull loose yarn as you may unravel the design. Instead, carefully trim any pulling that may occur on the surface of your rug.
- We recommend that you use a liner underneath your rug to prevent your rug from traveling or sliding.
Outdoor rugs aren't too difficult to care for either.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly using the floor setting on your machine.
- Spot clean with a low sudsing detergent or rug cleaner and rinse as thoroughly. Do not use bleach.
For a more thorough cleaning, scrub gently using a soft bristled brush or cloth and rinse thoroughly with a hose. Air dry. To prevent mold or mildew, do not leave your rug in a wet condition for a prolonged period.